Monday, September 26, 2016

Stepping Up and Stepping Out


I have stepped up my networking game double time.   I have invested some of my training money into thumbtack.  This is a professional service that you can use to send your service quotes to people.  I have gained 1 official client with them.  After he undergoes a corrective surgery we will be working each day to regain and optimize all of the crucial movements he wants and needs for his dreams.  This was a step that was very uncomfortable to take.  Despite the odds I took the step and put in $20-30 for it.  Now, I will be working with my official client for $25 a week.  What makes it better is what is coming outside of the financial spectrum.  I gained 3 reviews all of which are 5 star and very special to me.  I always wonder how people feel about my training.  Below is my personal training widget from thumbtack.  If you are looking to market your services, use my referral link( Calvin's Referral )  I can get some more money to market my dream.  Wish me luck and if you would like training, please contact me.  I am in Nashville, TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment